Long Term Care Insurance
Many of our clients had the foresight to purchase a Long Term Care Insurance policy. What happens when you or your loved one needs to file a claim for benefits? Often, when people are in the midst of a health crisis, the process of filing a long-term claim can be confusing and daunting. Senior Options Systems practitioners are independent, and proficient in interpreting our client’s policies and successfully getting them on claim.
Some of the ways we assist:
- Individually review your policy to help you understand your benefits
- Clarification of waiting periods, and type’s agencies that need to be utilized
- Review of your individual health situation to ensure that you will qualify based on LTC triggers
- Assistance with claim initiation and submission of documents
- Communication with MD and health care providers to accurately complete needed paperwork to complete claims submission
- Assessment and coordination of needed care and services
- Advocacy and appeal if needed
- Ongoing Care Advisement to insure continuity of benefits
- Ongoing submission of bills from agencies to ensure timely reimbursement from LTC insurance
Some policies may have a Care Advisor benefit built in and will reimburse you for our service.
Thinking of purchasing LTC insurance? Senior Options Systems can act as a consultant to review any policy you are considering purchasing. We have the expertise and insight you need to help with your decision.
Sheldon Zaslow, D.D.S
"Senior Options was of great help to me. I was on claim for 8 months when the insurance company decided I was no longer eligible. Jennifer submitted the needed documentation and letter from my doctor to appeal their decision. Through her diligence and efforts she got the decision reversed! She takes a personal interest in her clients and really tries to help them. I am relieved and glad to know I can call upon her again”.